Thursday, June 7, 2012

One Week Away

I have one week until I leave for Saudi Arabia. I know it will be here in no time. It's funny how things become so nostalgic when you know that you will soon be missing those things that are so readily available daily in ones own life.
Most important is our family and friends. I have been so blessed and thankful for the family I have. My loving wife Donna and my beautiful daughters Mahala and Piera what joy we have together as a family. My son Carson who I never got the chance to watch grow up I think of you daily. My son Grayson, I miss you every single moment of every single day. I will never stop wanting to be with you. I am reminded that we will be together soon, one day in Heaven.
Our families, to our father(s), to our mom(s), brother(s), sister(s), aunt(s), uncle(s), cousin(s) and all their family, we love you. We know that our families make up a great God loving, people loving family that is joyous.
Our friends, what beautiful and enduring friends we are so  lucky to have. We have friends from all walks of life. Our friends, we love each one of you..
As I stated you become a little nostalgic. I wish I could personally spend all the time in the world with each of you before I (we) go.
Here we go...

4 comments:

  1. XOXOXO.... Love you all. Safe travels to you, my beautiful friends/neighbors. I look forward to reading your posts and viewing your pics. You will be missed. XOXOXO
    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you all. I will be checking in here periodically to see how you all are doing.

    Good luck and God speed.

    Love Shane Haas

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to keep up with you guys. Can't wait for pics too. Work hard, have fun and be safe. We will miss you.

    Love you guys!!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy we got to spend time with you last night! We are so excited for your adventure and can't wait to hear all about it!! Keep the photos and stories coming!! Hugs! Tricia & Family

    ReplyDelete