Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Money does come from Trees

 After getting a company to do some tree work for us in our backyard. I had the opportunity to do some tree work. I started as a young man a long time ago. But it had definitely been a while. I started again by being on the ground crew working the job I had hired the tree company to do. I was hooked again. 

Again equally thankful to God for reminding me the value of honest hard work.

I was definitely hooked...



People ask me all the time why do you still do tree work when you do medic work... make that... and go here and there...  around the world...
ANSWER:
"thankful to God for reminding me the value of honest hard work"

"You can't look down on a man that does a hard days work, especially if he is up a tree" 

"It's just really some cool man stuff..."

So, thankful for the Jim Maddox "Green Scenes" and his family and all those that have and do work for him. 
So if you can need some tree work done... Call the number on the truck and ask for Jim...

No comments:

Post a Comment