Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Proper Farewell to Saudi


Proper farewell to Saudi. While refreshing our family blog I noticed we had never posted our parting thoughts and wishes for an adventure we will always remember.
We were thankful to have gone around to the other side of the world.

I was able to do some amazing things as a paramedic overseas in Saudi Arabia. Had the first successful in the field CPR(Code) resuscitation at my camp. One good deed...  
As a family we also did some amazing things for the first time.
 I was able to become friends with amazing people from America and from all over the world. They became our family away from family.

                                                   

       
                 

Of course there were a few bumps in the adventure. 
But friends and family made it endurable... 
... and getting a bit crazy at times helped
     "Change the game, don't let the game change you"
       




Since we got back I am again equally thankful to God for reminding me the value of honest hard work. I am also reminded of the many family members and great friends we love. We are so thankful for them all. I am thankful for the forgiveness I have received; it has taught me to forgive just as much. The perception you have is different when you have been to the bottom and climbed your way back up. We our thankful to God and to all those that are family and friends who have been there for us during our best of times and the hardest of times throughout all the years. It is really simple "Love God, Love People, Serve the World" Then just as quickly as our life living and working in Saudi Arabia  began, and just as it began, we ended our adventure at the "Waffle House." Love the Sherrells(Saunders)

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment